A FIVE WEEK EVOLUTIONARY JOURNEY FOR THE EMBODIED SOUL
The Online Version
We have discovered that doing the Phoenix work online as a 5-week workshop has many advantages. We work on Thursdays from 15.00-18.00 (+ the Phoenix Rising ceremony on Sunday April 9th 15.00-19.30) and on Fridays, you are part of a weekly 90-minute study group Listening Circle, held by a trained Movement Medicine professional. You will also be assigned a Study Buddy – or if you have someone you want to do this with, why not sign up together.
HIDDEN IN THE WINGS
During this five week intensive, you will work with what we call the ‘creation story’ you have inherited and lived from. Our creation story has a powerful effect on how we experience life. We call the characters in your story ‘understudies’. In the theatre, an understudy is the one who steps in as a replacement when the main actor is unwell or unavailable. On the stage of life, these understudies have often forgotten that they stepped in to ‘hold space’ while the real star waits hidden in the wings.
RISE FROM THE ASHES
Learn the powerful DIY shamanic healing tool, ‘The Phoenix Process’, developed by the Founders of Movement Medicine, Ya’Acov & Susannah Darling Khan.
Phoenix Rising will support you to:
- Work creatively with the stories that provoke havoc and pain in our lives. We call the characters that hold these stories our ‘understudies’.
- Increase your lived understanding of the dynamic balance of ego and soul within the psyche.
- Learn to work with the embodied, DIY shamanic soul retrieval process known as the ‘Phoenix Process’.
- Discover tools for healing personal and transgenerational trauma in a safe, strongly held space.
- Embody the transformational medicine of the Phoenix that sits at the centre of the Movement Medicine Mandala.
- Develop your daily embodiment practice and discover the power of repetition and liberating structure.
To participate in this workshop, you need to have completed 25hrs of Movement Medicine or other related practice (5Rhythms, Open Floor, Soul Motion, etc). It is imperative that you have the inner and outer resources to engage with this intense personal work in a responsible way.
FULL DETAILS OF COSTS AND BOOKING WILL BE AVAILABLE ON JANUARY 31ST