Dance and cooking — 3-day retreat
led by Adam Barley and Maria-Carin Gala
Movement and healthy food for body and soul, supported by the beautiful Bala Brook residential centre on the wild land of Dartmoor.
Peace is an inside job, nourished by movement, wholesome foods and good company. So let’s DANCE, COOK, EAT AND CONNECT!
We will weave together movement practices with cooking delicious plant-based and gluten-free food, feasting and more.
Some food will be prepared, but we will also be putting together meals as a group, Gala’s Organic Kitchen style, having the wonderful experience of co-creating nourishment with the delightful guidance of Maria-Carin.
- Create plant-based, gluten-free and refined sugar-free deliciousness
- Prepare and eat food in sensual and delight-ful ways
- Dive deep into body, breath, movement and dance
- Learn simple embodiment practices that you can use at home
- Co-create the kind of soul-food we’re all hungry for
You’ll also get time to enjoy Dartmoor, take a dip in the brook, and breathe a lot of good fresh air!
The retreat costs £427 including full board — to book, click here
If you have any questions, please do ask!
“Maria-Carin . . . You’ll search long and hard to find a cook who shares her learnings so graciously, nourishes your body so beautifully and pleases your tastebuds so sensorially. Eat and be happy!” — Jeremy Godwin, Senior Order Member Sydney Buddhist Centre.