Nine Mountain is officially re-opening in the fall, and we are so incredibly excited to host your events and be a home for transformation and connection yet again!
We invite all of our friends and supporters to work and play with us the weekend of July 17th and 18th to help us prepare and get the space and land ready for our re-emergence.
The weekend will be loosely structured. Come when you want, and leave when you must.
– Overnight camping available (free for volunteers)
– All volunteers will be fed!
– Music and spontaneous dancing highly encouraged
– Campfire w/ s’mores at some point
– Cookout on Sunday evening after the ED Jam!
– Come as yourself with your unique skills and offerings. There will be opportunities to help out, regardless of your skillset and skill level
Please RSVP so that we know how much food we need. And invite your friends!!
And be sure to stick around after we conclude on Sunday for the Earth Dance outdoor music jam w/ Blue Dahlia!