There is no path. Your footsteps create the way.
What do you see coming for the year ahead? How can you use movement practice to focus on the new growth and support your choices? As the old world continues to crumble, how can you be a resource for yourself and your sphere of influence in ways that are grounded and heart-warming?
5-week online study group for 30 dancers, using your movement practice to deepen and empower your life path in the company of others.
This is not an ordinary series of classes: the focus is on learning to create your own home practice both individually and with friends. In each session there will be movement-based experiential learning, but also information about practice styles, techniques and more. Recordings will be available for you to keep.
You can learn to:
- use movement, breath, sound and speech to stay clear, grounded and centred even when your world is in chaos
- learn how to navigate fear, rage and grief, and find the life-affirming power within those feelings
- deepen your intuitive compass — an essential survival tool for when we can’t be sure of what information is true
- improve your relationships, firstly by being honest with yourself, then by speaking the truth when the timing is right, with the intent to deepen connection
- design a practice structure for yourself that is a joy to use and effective in energising your life-path
- meet fellow travellers for support and optional sharing practice in between group sessions
There will be five weekly sessions, plus the option to set up a call with Adam and discuss any specific areas of your practice you wish to focus on.
The whole course will be aimed at empowering you to develop a daily practice that is a joy to use, whilst also challenging you to deepen and strengthen your inner resources, your relationships and your creative path.
You’ll have the option to form connections with other group members for practice and mutual support on your path.
To make the most of these sessions, you will need a good internet connection via laptop or tablet, and to have the desire to devote some time each day to embodied meditation practice.
Sessions are 6-8.30pm on Tuesdays, UK time. Click here to figure out your time zone.
Dates: Jan 5, 12, 19, 26 and Feb 9
You can get a ticket with a 30 minute coaching session built in, or add on longer or additional sessions later if you wish.
“It made a big difference in my life and supported me in some very challenging situations.” — Undine
“I have never felt anything like this before, feeling deeply connected with people who are strangers via Zoom.” — Tina