Prerequisites: Modules 1 and 2 completion of JourneyDance™ Training
Use your unique voice and empowered leadership to guide others in finding their power and move into a new story through the transformational process of JourneyDance and beyond.
* Prepare to infuse your facilitation with your unique voice and “personal medicine”
* Learn advanced facilitation of structures, rituals and processes
* Create workshop designs that combines your gifts as a facilitator
* Shed light on, embrace and work with your core issues & obstacles that are blocking you from stepping into the power of your light
* Be exposed to & encouraged to teach other aspects of the JourneyDance™ body of work
* Learn authentic approaches to the business of teaching, marketing and promotion
If music is your medicine and movement heals your soul, you can choose to teach JourneyDance and join our widely growing Teacher community. Upon completion of Module 1, you have the foundational training and provisional qualification as a JourneyDance™ Apprentice. Module 2 qualifies you as a JourneyDance Guide to teach public classes, and after Module 3, you are fully certified as a JourneyDance™ Transformational Movement Facilitator.
Note: Tuition includes a manual, playlists, certificate of completion, and the JourneyDance™ starter kit: soft knee pads, JourneyDance™ CD, celebration scarf, and marketing materials. Receive a 10 percent tuition discount at Kripalu Center, when you sign up for two or three modules prior to the first training.
This 3-module, yearlong program takes place at Kripalu Yoga Center in Stockbridge, MA. Registration details for this module will be available in mid 2017.