Learn Breema in an International setting taught by the director and staff of the Oakland Breema Center along with a variety of European Certified Breema Instructors. All CEs are transferable for professional certification program. English speakers welcome. German/English translation will be provided.
Breema bodywork, Self-Breema exercises, and the Nine Principles of Harmony are natural expressions of the unifying principle of existence. They provide ideal support for practicing body-mind connection and the art of being present.
• Dr. Jon Schreiber, Director of The Breema Center and the Breema Clinic in Oakland, California. He has been teaching Breema since 1980 and is the author of numerous books and articles on the philosophy, principles and practice of Breema.
• Pari Schneider, Breema instructor, who brought Breema to Germany. He leads Breema workshops at many well-known conference centers in Germany as well as internationally.
• An international group of experienced Breema instructors.
Practitioner Day on Saturday June 1, 2019
Practitioner Day is an ongoing examination of the practitioner / recipient relationship and will offer in-depth practical and philosophical support for best practice. So we want to present and practice dynamic Breema bodywork sequences and self-Breema exercises.Prerequisites for participation are 20 hours of instruction in Breema bodywork.
Participation in this workshop is compulsory for the Practitioner course in Europe.
• Class times: daily 10:00 – 13:00 and 15:00 – 18:00
• Seminar fees: € 510 (€ 460 if paid by April 1, 2019)
A description of the route and an accommodation directory will be sent with the registration confirmation.
• Information and registration at Pari Schneider +49 7223-807290 or +49 (0) 1773895958 or email@example.com