5Rhythms®: Chaos, Serenity & Surrender With Lucia Horan
September 26 @ 9:00 pm - September 27 @ 12:30 am EDT
5Rhythms®: Chaos, Serenity & Surrender
Life requires us to face the chaos of these times. We do not have a choice as to when and how chaos arrives. Its nature is unpredictable and life altering . How do you navigate chaos in your own life? Are you able to let go, when the truth of the moment breaks things apart? By learning how to surrender in the dance of chaos one can open to the possibility of serenity on the other side.
We will dance with the union of the yin and yang forces within. We invite you join us as we move into the magic and spirit of this divine energy. By familiarizing yourself with this realm, you will become more agile in navigating this space as it arises, passes away and ultimately serves us.
Letting go is a sacred task. It asks us to first recognize what we are gripping most tightly and then dance its opposite. Releasing the power of the mind into the body brings the medicine of awareness to one’s whole being.
No experience necessary. All workshop hours contribute to 5Rhythms Teachers Training Prerequisites.
By registering for this workshop, you will have access to the live event on September 26th as well as the recording. Your all-access pass is valid for two weeks after the live event. We are offering it this way so you can view or review it at your convenience, regardless of time zone. We ask that you share this link with NO one else as we are not releasing this content to the public. This will be held in a circle of trust and we appreciate your cooperation in honoring it.
All classes are being offered now by donation.
Generosity is more than a personal practice, it is a universal concept that every one of has benefitted from. Everybody alive today is alive because of the generosity of somebody else. Your donation is not payment for goods or services; it is given purely from the heart.
Please donate on a sliding scale between $65-125 depending on your comfort level. For partial and full scholarship, we simply ask that you send a one-paragraph email to email@example.com explaining your situation and we will be in contact with you.
Instructions for the optimal online experience:
- We will send you a Zoom link to the workshop the two days before it begins. Please download Zoom prior to the start of the workshop.
- When you link into our Zoom class, you will be in a “waiting room” until our host admits you. The waiting room screen indicates that you are in the right place.
- This workshop starts at 9:00 am PT (Pacific Time) on Saturday. We will begin admitting people five minutes prior to the session. Please arrive promptly. It is important that you attend the full session. If you are more than twenty minutes late, we would prefer you to use the recorded session after.
- Your microphone will be set to mute. Please do not unmute yourself as it creates a major disturbance for all participants.
Creating a safe container:
- We ask that you not share the zoom link with anyone who has not registered for this workshop as we want to build a safe and aligned container.
- You may turn off your camera at any point if you would prefer not to be seen.
- If anyone engages in inappropriate behavior during the class, they will be removed by the Host.
- If you would like to pin another participant, we request you ask for their consent in the Chat via private message, respecting others boundaries and forms of consent.
- We ask that you do not post in the chat box during the session until the end when you can leave feedback. If you are having technological issues or have any questions, please send a message directly to the host or co-host and they will answer to the best of their ability.
- We ask you to not record the session, and not post any screenshots where other participants are viewable. I will be recording our session in a speaker view, so no one will be included in this recording besides Lucia.
- We kindly remind you that this content is for registered participants only. Please do not share in any way.
- Make sure your computer or device is plugged in or charged.
- For optimal sound quality, hardwire into a speaker is best. This can be done through an auxiliary channel. Though it is possible, we do not recommend using bluetooth or anything wireless for the best sound and video quality.
- Wear comfortable clothing.
- Please set your space in a way that feels good to you.
- Please have your water close by.
- Please silence all devices and home phones.
- Please have a meditation cushion or chair and a blanket for sitting meditation.